Indoor/Outdoor Recreational Insurance Coverage

We provide specialty insurance for mobile homes, motor homes, travel trailers and fifth-wheels. Motorcycle, snowmobile, boats and collectible auto insurance is available.  



Recreational Insurance Overview

We Insure Fun!  We represent one of the top national insurers recognized and known for insuring manufactured and mobile homes, motor homes, travel trailers, fifth-wheels, motorcycles, off-road vehicles, snowmobiles, boats, personal watercraft and collectible automobiles.  They have a specialty dwelling insurance program in many states for site-built homes that don't qualify for "standard" or "preferred" coverage. 

Specialty Insurance Programs

  • Mobile Home:  P&P Insurance Agency has options for almost every kind of mobile home and manufactured home on the market today - from big, multi-sectional homes to older single-wides. There is no limit on the mobile home's value, size or make.
  • Motor Home, Travel Trailer and Fifth-Wheel:  We offer specialized policies for all types of motor homes, travel trailers and fifth-wheels.
  • Specialty Dwelling:  Landlord properties (up to 4 units), older and lower-value homes, homes with minor cosmetic problems, homes with a market value below replacement cost, rental and vacant homes.
  • Motorcycle and Off-Road Vehicle:  Sport bikes, street bikes, dirt bikes, ATVs and dune buggies.  If it has wheels and an engine, we can help.
  • Snowmobile:  We cover a variety of snowmobiles, including most makes, models and high-performance sleds.
  • Boats and Personal Watercraft:  P&P Insurance Agency has a watercraft program for your fishing boat, yacht, ski boat or personal watercraft.  It it floats, we can help.
  • Collectible Auto:  From classics to modified, we have a program to insure all types of collectible autos.
Name *